Pumpkin Pudding Cookies are soft, sweet & pumpkin spiced with pudding mix for the best flavor & texture. Easy pumpkin cookies that everyone enjoys!
Pumpkin Pudding Cookies are a variation on a traditional pudding cookie made with a seasonal favorite pumpkin spice pudding mix. This time of year I am able to find this type of pudding mix at Walmart and Target, as well as my Kroger store. The cookies have great flavor and they’re so simple to make!
I like to add pudding to cookie recipes because it not only adds flavor but gives them a soft, pillowy texture. I love how the pumpkin spice pudding mix tastes too! They’re a fantastic fall cookie and can easily be served for Halloween. I added white chocolate chips but I think they’d be delicious and really fun made with semi- sweet chocolate chips too- or even a combination of both! The pudding lends an orange color to the cookies so semi sweet chocolate chips would make them perfectly festive for Halloween.
Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 TBSP milk
- 1 small 3.4 oz box pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg, yogurt, milk and pudding mix.
- Add flour, salt & baking soda, mixing until smooth.
- Mix in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
After you enjoy these Pumpkin Pudding Cookies try a few of our other favorite Fall cookie recipes:
- Caramel Apple Snickerdoodles
- Halloween Funfetti Cookies
- Best Snickerdoodle Recipe
- Snickerdoodle Apple Pie Cookie Cups
- Peach Snickerdoodles
Does this picture really need an explanation? Probably not. We were having fun, enough said!