Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies take an already incredible soft and delicious peanut butter cookie recipe, and add a Snickers surprise in the middle!
Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies are a favorite at our house, and it’s easy to see why! The cookie itself is soft with the perfect hint of peanut butter flavor, and when you bite into it, you get to enjoy a mini snickers hidden inside! Especially when these cookies are warm (I always microwave them for about 10 seconds if I’m eating them later), the soft and gooey combination is to die for. You might want to make an extra batch!
SNICKERS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 30 mini-sized Snickers bars (I’ve used the miniature size before, but the last few times I’ve made them I used the “unwrapped Snickers bites” and they are even better because you don’t have to unwrap each of them!)
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter. Mix together using an electric mixer and then add the egg and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda and then add the dry mixture to the peanut butter mixture. Mix together until smooth.
- Use a spoonful of the dough and shape it around the Snickers bars until completely covered.
- Place on un-greased cookie sheets and bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes, or just until slightly golden brown.
- Like any cookies, these are the most delicious when eaten warm. Enjoy!
After you try these Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies try a few of our other favorite peanut butter cookie recipes:
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Fudge Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- Best Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies