Blueberry Cream Cookies made with fresh blueberries folded into a lovely vanilla pudding cookie dough. Soft pudding cookie recipe with lovely bright, fresh flavor from fresh blueberries and white chocolate chips.
Blueberry Cream Cookies were inspired by Nellie’s Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe where she used fresh raspberries in her chocolate chip cookie recipe. Isn’t that such a creative idea? I love it! I decided to run with that idea and see what other fruit would be yummy in cookies. When I came up with these beauties, my family went crazy. Fresh blueberries folded into a lovely vanilla pudding cookie dough. They’re soft, sweet and you can’t help but enjoy the blueberry flavor. Besides, adding fresh fruit into any dessert makes it more appealing to me, and a little bit healthier too!
Blueberry Cream Cookies
yields 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 small box vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 rounded cup fresh blueberries, washed & dried
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg, sour cream, pudding mix, salt and soda. Stir until smooth.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time, mixing until smooth between additions. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Create a shallow well in the center of the dough, Add in blueberries. Very gently, fold dough over several times, doing your best to not squash the berries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
If you like our Blueberry Cream Cookies, try a few of our other favorite fruity cookies:
- Blueberry Banana Cookies
- Blackberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peach Snickerdoodles
- Banana Pudding Cookies
We took this picture on a recent family vacation. It makes me laugh to see the size difference from my youngest child and oldest child on the left. Make sure to look at each child’s face individually too. I love taking group shots like this because each of their little personalities tend to shine through whether I want it to or not! And honestly, it’s fun 80%…maybe, 85% of the time. Ha!