Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies are soft & buttery cookies packed with white chocolate chips and raspberries! These incredible white chocolate chip cookies have fantastic flavor, buttery crisp edges & bright raspberries throughout.
These white chocolate raspberry cookies are a great dessert to serve at any occasion, make a batch for a casual weekend or for your next party or event. This chocolate chip cookie dough recipe is simply amazing, it comes together quickly and tastes like they came fresh from a bakery!
White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
The combination of flavors in this fruit and chocolate cookie is simply delightful, especially during the cold winter months. There is just something about the cold weather that makes me crave a fresh plate of cookies, some hot cocoa and a warm fire crackling in the fire place. Even if you do not have a fireplace to enjoy, sitting down with one of these delicious treats will warm your belly right up! They are sweet, chewy and OH SO tasty.
Tips for making amazing cookies every time
Three kitchen items make these cookies come together really fast. I actually use these items in nearly every cookie recipe I make, so they’re quite versatile.
- First, I line my cookie sheets with a piece of parchment paper. They’re sold in sizes that fit a 12×16 cookie sheet perfectly and enable to cookies to bake well without sticking- and no mess from spraying oil on the cookie sheets!
- The second item is a KitchenAid mixer. I love mine! I have a Bosch as well but I find I use my KitchenAid for cookies. There is a cookie paddle that comes with every mixer that you attach to the top of the mixer. They’re easy to use and help you mix the ingredients uniformly. I also use the metal whisk attachment in this recipe to make the frosting. It whips it up super fast! Add this to your wish list because it’s one of my all-time used small appliances ever!
- The third item is a cookie scoop! Years and years ago I used to use 2 spoons to measure and scrape cookie dough onto the pans. It wasn’t a perfect process and I often ended up with oblong cookies in various sizes. A friend of mine brought cookies to a party and I noticed each and every one of her cookies looked PERFECT. Her secret? A cookie scoop! They come in three sizes- 1/2 tablespoon, 1.5 tablespoon and 3 tablespoon scoops. I used the large and middle size- 3 tablespoon and 1.5 tablespoon for these cookies. (Although when I’m serving a large crowd, I use the small cookie scoop. People love having a smaller cookie, especially at an event with several other desserts.
Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients
Flour: For the base of this cookie recipe, you will need 2 ½ cups of all purpose flour.
Baking soda: Add in 1 teaspoon of baking soda to help these cookies rise as they bake.
Salt: Use 1 teaspoon of salt to help balance all the amazing flavors in this cookie recipe.
Butter: You need 1 cup of butter, softened, to make these cookies rich in flavor.
Sugar: Adding in ¾ cup of white sugar will make these treats sweet and chewy.
Brown sugar: Use ¾ cup of firmly packed brown sugar to give these cookies a wonderful depth of flavor.
Vanilla extract: To enhance all the great flavors in this dough, add in 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Eggs: You will need 2 eggs to give the cookies great texture and bind the dough together.
Chocolate chips: For more amazing flavor, add in 2 ½ cups of white chocolate chips.
Raspberries: Add in 1 cup of freeze dried raspberries for added taste and a pop of color in these cookies.
How to make Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Begin by getting the oven preheating to 350 degrees F. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat, set aside.
Next, in a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In a larger bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar, melted butter and eggs until completely combined. Then add in the vanilla extract and mix well.
After that, add in the dry flour mixture and stir to combine. Now fold in 2 cups of the white chocolate chips and the freeze dried raspberries. Mix until just combined.
Proceed to drop cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a cookie scoop. If you want the cookies large, use a large 3 TBSP scoop. If you want smaller cookies, use a medium, 1.5 TBSP cookie scoop. Top with a few more white chocolate chips and larger raspberry pieces.
Place the cookies in the preheated oven and bake. For large cookies bake for 12-14 minutes, the smaller cookies will take 9-11 minutes.
Leave the cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes after removing from the oven, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Serve immediately and enjoy!
HOW LONG ARE THESE COOKIES GOOD FOR?
These cookies can be kept stored in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days. To keep the cookies nice and chewy I recommend keeping them stored in the fridge.
HOW LONG SHOULD I LET THESE COOKIES COOL?
It is best to let cookies cool on the baking sheet they’re cooked on for 3-4 minutes, then you can transfer them to a cooling rack to cool further. This way, they don’t fall apart as cookies are soft still when they’re pulled out of the oven. After a couple minutes on a cooling rack, cookies is usually cool enough to eat! Warm cookies are the best!
HOW DO YOU SOFTEN BUTTER?
I like to soften butter by using the defrost function on my microwave. If you need the full 1/2 cup cube of butter, you can leave it in the paper wrapper, otherwise, place the amount of butter you need in a glass or porcelain bowl. I use the lowest defrost setting on my microwave and just let it run for 20 seconds. Check the butter and see how soft it is by pressing it with a rubber scraper. If it is still not soft to the touch, meaning it doesn’t indent when you press into it, let it warm for another 5-10 seconds. Watch it closely! Butter softens very quickly.
This is my middle child and youngest child… both love basketball! This was a fun game… we were ahead by 1 point with about a minute to go and we had the ball. I smile because my oldest son was on the sidelines yelling what to do to my youngest son. I love that he’s giving tips! I had to take a pic to remember the moment!
Try more of our amazing cookie recipes here, enjoy!
- Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Butterfinger Cookie Bars
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Tagalong Cookie Bars
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Cherry Almond Cookie Bars
- Fudgy Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- No Bake Cookie Bars
- Swiss Miss Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- S’mores Cookie Bars
Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies are buttery, delicate, cookies loaded with dried raspberries and white chocolate chips. These delicious white chocolate chip cookies have amazing flavor, crisp edges & colorful raspberries throughout.
Leave a Reply